October 2-3, 2020 – Cancelled
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control and COVID-19 we have to cancel the 2020 Contest. We look forward to hosting again in 2021!
The Jim Beam BBQ Classic is a Kansas City BBQ Society sanctioned event. It has been declared a State Championship competition by the The Honorable Andy Beshear, Governor of Kentucky. Heading into the twelfth year, The Jim Beam has become the premier BBQ competition in Kentucky as well as the surrounding areas. Come join us and see how the professionals compete for cash in the world of BBQ. All made possible by Jim Beam.
2018 JIM BEAM BBQ CLASSIC WINNER RESULTS
- GRAND CHAMPION: WEQ4U
- RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION: Farmer’s Retreat Smokin Barbeque
- CHICKEN WINNER: Kentucky Kookers
- PORK RIBS WINNER: Butts’n’Racks BBQ
- PORK WINNER: Burnin Benjamin’s BBQ Team
- BRISKET WINNER: Smoke-n-Peppers
- DESSERT WINNER: WEQ4U